BECOME A FRIEND!
Membership Form HERE or pay online below
Why Join the Friends?
As a member of the non-profit Friends of Bee Cave Public Library, you play an important role in ensuring community support for high-quality programs and services at the library, as well as the opportunity to volunteer for annual events. You help make our amazing library even better!
Membership fees help fund special events such as our monthly “What’s for Lunch?” series for adults and support our annual Summer Reading Program for children, teens, and adults in many ways.
$5 = Personal Poster for 15 Readers
$10 = Book Bags for 4 Kids or Teens
$20 = Craft Supplies for 10 children
$100 = 1/3 the cost of a performer
$120 = Kindle eReader for Grand Prize Winner!
Friends’ funding provides assistance for:
- Staff appreciation events
- Scholarships for teen library volunteers
- Service projects by the community
– charity knitting project for refugees
– birthday boxes for teens in foster care
– book collection donated to a center for troubled youth
Exclusive Member-Only Perks
- Extended 3 week checkout time
- Friends WELCOME bookmark
- Friends shirt after attending 4 monthly meetings
- Make new friends!